Saturday, November 20, 2010

Journalist !!!!!

I am not a good writer, I know that :)
I have a poor memory :( I always forgot a lot of things :((
Thus, I wanna write journal everyday that helps me record important things happen in my life. But, I am so lazy!!!!! studying and working a lot make me have no time to do it. Another reason that I am so scared that if I write my secret, if someone reads it, how can I do. That's why write a journal is over my hand :)
When I came to my ENG class, my teacher requires to write journal every class. The first day, I still remember that I could not write everything. Just 10', it is very shore for me. I thought my classmates was so so so good because they could write a lot of things just 10'. Day after day, I think I get better. Right now, I think I am fine, I can follow my classmates to write journals :) whenever, whatever I need to write, I get idea is easier than before. I think because I write journal every my class. It helps me improve my writing :)
I think I love to write journal right now!!!!
:))

No comments:

Post a Comment